The MSBO Board of Directors recently approved the Nominations Committee's slate of candidates for this year's board election. Candidate background information and statements of purpose are posted on the MSBO website. Visit the website or follow the links below.
MSBO will be using the same electronic voting system that was used in recent years. This will allow all MSBO members to vote regardless of attendance at the Annual Meeting. You will receive an email with voting instructions and further information including the specific dates of the election. Voting will be held mid-April.
I know it is a busy time of year and our work responsibilities are ever increasing. It is also important to take the time to get to know these candidates and vote. I hope everyone takes the time to review the candidate’s profiles and votes in the upcoming election. MSBO Board
members help set the policies and direction of your organization. It’s up to you to let your voice be heard by voting.
Congratulations to this year's candidates.
One candidate for one (1) position:
- Mary A. Reynolds, CFO, Farmington Public Schools
Board of Directors
There are five (5) candidates for three (3) positions:
- William Chatfield, CFD, Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
- Mike Hagerty, CFO, Kent ISD
- Mary Beth Rogers, CFO, Clarkston Community Schools
- Daniel B. Romzek (Incumbent) CFO, Rochester Community Schools
- Cheryl S. Wald (Incumbent) CFO, Howell Public Schools